Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fernie, BC to Golden, BC (to ski Kicking Horse)





Martha pointed out this natural spring so we filled up. Tasty water for sure!













It had been a LOOOOOONG time since I saw the sun. I started freaking out at the sight of this beautiful post-storm lighting and had to pull over and take a photo. SO BEAUTIFUL!











This Kokanee has a trail map of Whistler on it. I bought it to celebrate my entry in to the Pro Photo Showdown!!!

And cheers to Sue for letting us crash her lovely house, and everyone else for being great in general!








When in Canada and looking to do things that are decidedly Canadian, one must visit a good ol' TImmy Ho's. Martha and I stopped on the drive to Golden to play the RRRoll up game. I told Martha if I won the car, she could have it. So when she won a coffee, she gave it to me for the drive out of Golden and on to Schweitzer. Thanks lady! Much appreciated!

No comments: