Sunday, January 31, 2010

Powder Video Awards

Despite being a Powder Intern "Alum," I had never been to the Video Awards until last night. Around 5pm we jumped in the car and made the drive from Denver to Aspen. We missed the first half, but there was still plenty of action after our arrival. I was especially happy to run into Rachael Burks and hear about her much deserved reader poll award and see Lynsey Dyer accept her award for Best Female Performance! A first for both of these ladies, so stoked for you!

Check out the videos!
video of the top 5 women
Best Female Performance!

it was definitely fun to parrrrr-tay in Ahhhhspen. Those who know me, know that my inner party animal does a lot of sleeping, but it was awake last night and enjoying every minute.

The drive back to SLC wasn't bad either. I've never driven through that part of the desert when I could see it covered in snow (I have driven through there in a raging blizzard but I could barely see the taillights of the trucks in front of me when they spun off the road. That is a whole 'nother story though.)

No comments: